Utah Creative Aging Coalition
The Utah Creative Aging Coalition brings together the state’s leading healthcare, business, governmental, non-profit and educational leaders to join forces in promoting creative aging in Utah.
Our goals are to:
- Support existing programs through the increased exposure of our collective networks
- Promote the expansion of creative aging programs
- Increase funding potential for future programs
- Assist teaching artists and creative arts therapists in program development
- Partner with researchers
- Influence public policy to support person-centered care through the arts for older adults
- Educate the public on the benefits of Creative Aging
- Most importantly, work together to connect older adults to arts-based experiences
Content coming soon...